Andrew Hull Gambling is Resolver Recognised for customer service excellence as an energy and broadband provider.
According to its own customers, Andrew Hull Gambling is offering top-quality customer service when dealing with their complaints. If you are a Andrew Hull Gambling customer and you have an issue, you can expect an excellent resolution and the customer care that comes with it.
Resolver Recognised is our user-driven system to highlight customer service excellence across companies in all sectors. Our detailed analysis of customer feedback means only companies identified by their customers as excellent customer service providers can become Resolver Recognised.
What's more, we constantly monitor performance to ensure companies remain eligible to qualify, so when you see the Resolver Recognised logo, you can be confident that you will receive excellent service should you have the cause to raise an issue.
Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
Head Office address
Phone number: 07742157552
Please check with your phone provider if you are unsure about how much a call will cost.
Using Resolver you can:
- Keep all your correspondence in one place
- Go straight to the correct contact point within an organisation
- Make use of a series of simple templates to help make raising your complaint as simple and quick as possible
- Receive reminders when you get a response from a company or organisation
- Get an automatic notification when it's appropriate to escalate your case to the next management level within a company
- Package up and send off the whole history of your complaint to an ombudsman or other regulatory body if necessary