Schools & childrens welfare - Appeal against a care order?

How does Resolver work?

Explains your rights to you

You'll find no legal jargon in our simple, comprehensive consumer rights sections. Our guidance is tailored specifically for every type of issue.

Helps you prepare your emails

We provide a wide range of flexible email templates for you to adapt to your needs – just slot in the specific details for your case, and in a few short clicks your issue will be ready to go.

Creates a case file for you

Your case file is a secure online location for all important documents regarding your issue. You can upload photos, tickets, copies of receipts or external emails from before you raised your issue with Resolver.

Lets you record all your communications

One of the most important aspects of a complicated issue is keeping a record of all your correspondence regarding the complaint – Resolver does this for you automatically.

Lets you know when to escalate your complaint

If you’re not satisfied with the initial response from the organisation you have an issue with, our escalation process will let you know when you can raise your complaint to the next level of seniority and, ultimately to an ombudsman or regulator, where appropriate.

resolver will help you keep records and guide you through the complaints process.

Based on resolver's experience, your local authority should provide satisfactory community care services. The Local Authority Social Services and National Health Services Complaints (England) Regulations 2009 stipulates that you have a right to complain if the services provided by your local authority have fallen below your expectations.

Local authorities have a duty to provide appropriate services for children, based on disability, subject to care proceedings and those likely to be involved in crime. If you are in need of support, contact your local authority. Additional services such as family & home visits, visits home or organised family holidays, may be provided for children placed in care such as a hospital or a care home. Local authorities must also provide respite care for the parents of disabled children. Service information must be published for children in need and their families and must be made available to those who might benefit from the services.

We have 4,694 pages of rights advice for you covering 7,300 companies and organisations across 17 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.

Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver

Helping you with Appeal against a care order?

Resolver covers the issue Appeal Against A Care Order? for 166 companies and organisations:

a  b  c  d  e  f  g  h  i  j   k  l  m  n  o  p  q   r  s  t  u   v   w  x   y   z