Monday Media Round-Up – Budget Week
29/10/2018 James Walker, Resolver Founder, discusses the week ahead.
Hello everyone! It’s the scariest time of the year – yes, it’s the budget! Actually, it’s Halloween on Wednesday, which is traditionally budget day, but spooky Spreadsheet Phil is revealing the details today instead, so no-one makes any Halloween jokes... Bad luck there, Phil.
I’ll be putting off our news review until tomorrow so I can give you more of an overview of what the budget means for you. But in the meantime, here’s what the papers are saying about the budget:
- Five things to watch for in the Budget
- Budget 2018: Your essential trivia guide.
- What will the autumn budget 2018 mean for you?
- Budget 2018 - what we already know: Eight things that look certain to be in the Chancellor's speech.
- Everything that's missing from the new 'plan' to stop problem debt.
Oh, and if you’re completely sick of the budget before it’s even begun, check our my spooky column in the Mirror this weekend!
- High street horror stories that you don't want a repeat of this Halloween - from food poisoning to cat mysteries.
Have a great week!