Better outcomes for Scottish consumers
Resolver is working with advice.scot to improve outcomes for Scottish consumers
Who is your issue with?
Resolver is a free tool to help consumers raise and resolve issues. Our mission is to champion better outcomes for everyone.
- Explains your rights to you You'll find no legal jargon in our simple, comprehensive consumer rights sections. Our guidance is tailored specifically for every type of issue.
- Helps you prepare your emails We provide a wide range of flexible email templates for you to adapt to your needs – just slot in the specific details for your case, and in a few short clicks your issue will be ready to go.
- Creates a case file for you Your case file is a secure online location for all important documents regarding your issue. You can upload photos, tickets, copies of receipts or external emails from before you raised your issue with Resolver.
- Lets you record all your communications One of the most important aspects of a complicated issue is keeping a record of all your correspondence regarding the complaint – Resolver does this for you automatically.
- Lets you know when to escalate your complaint If you’re not satisfied with the initial response from the organisation you have an issue with, our escalation process will let you know when you can raise your complaint to the next level of seniority and, ultimately to an ombudsman or regulator, where appropriate.
advice.scot is an advice hub. Like Resolver, all of the services it provides are completely free at the point of use.
advice.scot is the online identity of Advice Direct Scotland. Advice Direct Scotland is an independent member of The Scottish Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux.
Their mission is to connect advice and information with the people who need it, using technology address the huge unmet need for help and advice in Scotland.
Find out more about them here: https://www.advice.scot/about-us/
We are working with Advice Direct Scotland to improve outcomes for Scottish consumers.
We are both focused on consumer rights, so with their advice hub for Scottish consumer rights and our technology, we are joining forces to make it easier for consumers in Scotland to get their issues raised and resolved.
Did you know? The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) is the final stage for complaints about councils, the National Health Service, housing associations, colleges and much more...