Government Services Complaints

resolver has today added 3 more Government services to Resolver, so you can now raise issues against the Passport Agency, HM Border Force and DVLA.

10th August 2014

To help consumers who are going away or returning this summer resolver has added the services of some key Government Agencies to help you if you cannot resolve an issue.  

Passport Agency

The Passport Agency can help you complain if you passport is delayed or your application is not effectively processed.

UK Border Force

The UK Border Force complaints is there if you have long waiting times coming through passport control at the airport or port.


If you are waiting for your driving licence or have an issue with your application then raise your issue with resolver.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver

Working with

With Resolver you can send your case to key ombudsmen and regulators including:

Furniture ombudsman Ombudsman services Financial ombudsman service C e d r Gambling commission Consumer dispute resolution ltd logo Transport focus logo

Resolver is a member of

Advice u k Justice C t s i Ombudsman association Trading standard approved

Resolver promises

We will never share your personal data with anyone without your permission - your case will go to the firm you’re complaining about and, if appropriate, to an ombudsman.

If you find something wrong with a company or our processes, tell us and we will put it right.

You can raise a complaint against Resolver via Resolver itself.

We do use cookies, but only to provide you with a better experience.