Housing - Unsafe local area

How does Resolver work?

Free forever

Resolver is free. No adverts, no hidden costs. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.

Know your rights

There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.

Get your voice heard

You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.

Your local authority is responsible for ensuring that there is no unauthorised graffiti or illegal fly-posting on carriageways, street lamps or posts on public highways. If you see any graffiti or illegal fly-posting, you should contact your local council for further action.

Council property upkeep

Under the Right to Repair Regulations 1994 the government has set out a list of qualifying repairs which have to be done within a certain time limit. They are small urgent repairs which might affect your health, safety or security and which can be done quickly and easily, see the detailed rights for more details.

We have 5,216 pages of rights advice for you covering 7,113 companies and organisations across 16 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.

Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver