Resolver works with over 38,000 businesses, hundreds of consumer organisations, charities and campaigners, and all of the leading regulatory bodies and ombudsmen. We bring everyone together to give you the best shot at getting your issue sorted first time.
These organisations provide vital services or information about your rights, along with tips on how to sort out problems with every product or service on the market. That's why Resolver recommends the people and partnerships on this page.
How does it work
Resolver only recommends impartial organisations that offer their services for free. If there isn't a free option available, we'll explain what the alternatives are.
If you see our Resolver recommends badge on another website, they have the official Resolver seal of approval.
Recommended by Resolver standards
'Recommended by Resolver' is a service standard that helps consumers recognise organisations that care about customer service. Here's how it works!
- The business or organisation is committed to treating all of the people who use its services fairly, quickly and with an open mind.
- The business or organisation actively supports its staff in ensuring they have the skills and capabilities to identify the most effective ways to solve complaints and problems.
- The right solutions are delivered within the agreed timescales and feedback is actively sought.
- The business or organisation is in the top 25% of their sector based on Resolver's feedback and performance statistics.
- The organisation will work proactively with Resolver to continuously improve their service to deliver better outcomes for everyone.
Our ethical guidelines
Our reputation was built on our ethics and beliefs. We do not have adverts, we do not sell or give your personal data away and we will never sell you anything.
While we're not responsible for the content or marketing on other websites, Resolver only recommends sites that offer free services, give unbiased advice, or are committed to making things better for consumers.
What if you see our logo on a website?
If you see the Resolver recommends logo on a webpage, it means that the firm meets our high 'Recommended by Resolver' standards and ethical guidelines. We constantly review this, so let us know if you disagree.
Free services and advice
We love free stuff – and the following organisations do a great job offering advice or services for zero pence.
We're lucky to have worked with some of the UK's leading consumer rights experts, so check out the organisations we've highlighted that help you fight for your rights. Resolver recommends:
Money Advice Service
We're lucky to have worked with some of the UK's leading consumer rights experts, so check out these organisations that help you fight for your rights. Resolver recommends:
Money Saving Expert
We work in partnership with the UK's top broadcasters and support awards and recognition for excellence in consumer relations too. Resolver recommends:
The UK Complaint Handling Awards
BBC West Midlands
We don't like to blow our own trumpet, but we're thrilled to have won a few awards in our time.