Broadband and telecoms engineering - Poor driving or parking

How does Resolver work?

Explains your rights to you

You'll find no legal jargon in our simple, comprehensive consumer rights sections. Our guidance is tailored specifically for every type of issue.

Helps you prepare your emails

We provide a wide range of flexible email templates for you to adapt to your needs – just slot in the specific details for your case, and in a few short clicks your issue will be ready to go.

Creates a case file for you

Your case file is a secure online location for all important documents regarding your issue. You can upload photos, tickets, copies of receipts or external emails from before you raised your issue with Resolver.

Lets you record all your communications

One of the most important aspects of a complicated issue is keeping a record of all your correspondence regarding the complaint – Resolver does this for you automatically.

Lets you know when to escalate your complaint

If you’re not satisfied with the initial response from the organisation you have an issue with, our escalation process will let you know when you can raise your complaint to the next level of seniority and, ultimately to an ombudsman or regulator, where appropriate.

If you have seen that a telecoms engineer has been driving or parking irresponsibly, you should contact Openreach directly with your complaint. They should be able to resolve the matter internally. If they are unable to, you should consider referring your case to Ofcom.

You should know

If you are complaining to Openreach, you should be aware that they are only able to handle certain types of complaints.

These include complaints about:

  • Street cabinets
  • Work in the local area (on telephone poles etc.)
  • Poor driving or parking.

Any other complaint regarding your phone line or internet connection should be directed to your internet service provider.

If you encounter a problem with Openreach, you should first aim to contact their customer services department.

If Openreach are unable to resolve the matter, you can refer your case to Ofcom. While Ofcom can't do anything about individual cases, they can use your complaint to build their data on a company and determine whether they need to take action.

Find the best rights for you

We have 5,148 pages of rights advice for you covering 6,933 companies and organisations across 17 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.

Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver

Helping you with Poor driving or parking

Resolver covers the issue Poor Driving Or Parking for 0 companies and organisations:

a   b   c   d   e   f   g   h   i   j   k   l   m   n   o   p   q   r   s   t   u   v   w   x   y   z