Broadband and telecoms engineering - Street cabinets

How does Resolver work?

Free forever

Resolver is free. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.

Know your rights

There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.

Get your voice heard

You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.

If you suspect work on a street cabinet has caused problems with your phone line or internet connection, you should use Resolver to contact Openreach directly. They should aim to fix the problem – if they are unable to, you should consider referring your case to Ofcom.

You should know

If you are complaining to Openreach, you should be aware that they are only able to handle certain types of complaints.

These include complaints about:

  • Street cabinets
  • Work in the local area (on telephone poles etc.)
  • Poor driving or parking.

Any other complaint regarding your phone line or internet connection should be directed to your internet service provider.

If you encounter a problem with Openreach, you should first aim to contact their customer services department.

If Openreach are unable to resolve the matter, you can refer your case to Ofcom. While Ofcom can't do anything about individual cases, they can use your complaint to build their data on a company and determine whether they need to take action.

Find the best rights for you

We have 5,115 pages of rights advice for you covering 10,923 companies and organisations across 16 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.

Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver

Helping you with Street cabinets

Resolver covers the issue Street Cabinets for 4 companies and organisations:

a   b  c   d  e   f   g  h   i   j   k   l   m   n   o   p   q   r   s   t   u   v   w   x   y   z