Solar panels-pv - Mis-sold solar panel credit/finance agreement
Resolver is free. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
If you think you may have been mis-sold solar panels, check the following:
- Did you pay for solar panels by finance or credit?
- Were you wrongly told that your solar panels would pay for themselves?
- Were you wrongly told that you’d get financial benefits that’d cover the monthly repayments?
- Were you sold an exceptionally expensive credit plan that’s clearly unsuitable?
- Were you told that you’d make a certain amount of savings every month with ‘free’ panels?
- If so, your solar panels may have been mis-sold! Contact the company via Resolver.
Make sure to include:
- the date you signed the contract,
- any misleading claims made by the salesperson,
- the total you’ve paid to date.
If your solar panels are found to have been mis-sold, you’re due the entire amount you paid back (plus any interest, fees or charges you paid).
We have 5,115 pages of rights advice for you covering 10,879 companies and organisations across 16 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.
Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.