Waste management - Staff conduct issue

How does Resolver work?

Explains your rights to you

You'll find no legal jargon in our simple, comprehensive consumer rights sections. Our guidance is tailored specifically for every type of issue.

Helps you prepare your emails

We provide a wide range of flexible email templates for you to adapt to your needs – just slot in the specific details for your case, and in a few short clicks your issue will be ready to go.

Creates a case file for you

Your case file is a secure online location for all important documents regarding your issue. You can upload photos, tickets, copies of receipts or external emails from before you raised your issue with Resolver.

Lets you record all your communications

One of the most important aspects of a complicated issue is keeping a record of all your correspondence regarding the complaint – Resolver does this for you automatically.

Lets you know when to escalate your complaint

If you’re not satisfied with the initial response from the organisation you have an issue with, our escalation process will let you know when you can raise your complaint to the next level of seniority and, ultimately to an ombudsman or regulator, where appropriate.

You should know
  • Your local authority is responsible for ensuring a safe and pleasant local environment
  • You can use Resolver to raise and manage your issue.
  • If your issue is not resolved within 12 weeks, you have the right to escalate your case to the Local Government Ombudsman
  • The Local Government Ombudsman is responsible for independent assessment of your issue, and can make a decision on how it is resolved

Bins and recycling

Your local authority is obliged to collect two types of recyclable waste, separated from your household rubbish. If a householder does not follow the requirements, the council can refuse to collect their rubbish.

In addition to the normal collection of waste, your local authority might also offer a special collection service for bulky household goods.

Some local authorities offer commercial-waste collection services to businesses and other institutions. There is normally a charge for this.

As each local authority’s waste-collection policy differs, it is important to contact your council to find information on the services that apply in your area.

Find the best rights for you

We have 5,093 pages of rights advice for you covering 7,563 companies and organisations across 17 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.

Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver

Helping you with Staff conduct issue

Resolver covers the issue Staff Conduct Issue for 1 companies and organisations:

a   b   c   d   e   f   g   h   i   j   k   l   m   n  o   p   q   r   s   t   u   v   w   x   y   z