Postal delivery/counter services/check & send - Charged incorrect fee
Resolver is free. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.
Know your rights
There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Get your voice heard
You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.
- You may be charged a fee for Check and Send.
- Paper Check and Send does not include the cost of the photo. It costs £9.75 on top of the passport fee for paper applications and the cost of your photos.
- Digital Check and Send includes the cost of the photo. It costs £15.40 on top of the passport fee for online applications.
- The Check and Send service is free if you qualify for a free passport.
- If you think you've been charged the wrong amount, you should raise a case via Resolver.
We have 5,219 pages of rights advice for you covering 7,109 companies and organisations across 16 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.
Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.