Television - Credit or discount not applied

How does Resolver work?

Free forever

Resolver is free. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.

Know your rights

There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.

Get your voice heard

You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.

Based on resolver’s experience to date, you should contact your TV provider as soon as possible if you are owed money. Some providers automatically credit your account (if you have terminated your account, for example, and are owed a rebate) but double-check to make sure you don’t miss out on money owed. If you are unhappy with your TV provider’s response, you should contact your provider’s customer services department and write giving clear details of your case - such as what happened, when, and why you are complaining.

As a last resort you can either contact Ofcom – the telecommunications industry regulator - or ask the Ombudsman look into it on your behalf (if your account is in credit, but you are unable to obtain a rebate). They will mediate between you and your mobile broadband provider. resolver recommends that you submit your concern in writing, and resolver can assist you in submitting, recording submission and reminding you when and who to escalate to.

resolver can help you resolve this issue for free, quickly and without the hassle. As a next step we can help you write your complaint, click on the link below to create your email.

If you cannot resolve your issue you cannot raise your case to the Ombudsman until 8 weeks after you have first raised your complaint with your supplier, or you have received a ‘letter of deadlock’ from the company stating that they cannot resolve the issue as you have asked. Your complaint must also not be older than 9 months. For an accurate decision by the Ombudsman you should provide a detailed file of your communications and supporting documentation. In addition make sure you explain what you want as an outcome as this will help assess your case.




Find the best rights for you

We have 5,115 pages of rights advice for you covering 10,873 companies and organisations across 16 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.

Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver

Helping you with Credit or discount not applied

Resolver covers the issue Credit Or Discount Not Applied for 10 companies and organisations: