Business and Commercial Insurance - Staff conduct

How does Resolver work?

Free forever

Resolver is free. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Simple! We’ve helped millions of people find a resolution. Get started now and let’s get this sorted.

Know your rights

There’s no jargon in our rights guides. Instead, they’re full of the info you need to get things sorted. We’ll always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results you’re looking for.

Get your voice heard

You can be certain that you’re talking to the right person at the right time. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution.

You should know

A business may want to insure itself against standard insurance losses - for example, vandalism, flood, fire or theft. It may also want to take out protection against additional losses such as:

  • loss of profit, rent or revenue
  • "accounts receivable" - where the policyholder is owed money but is unable to identify the debt or the sum owed
  • product/public liability.

There is no "typical" commercial insurance cover. Insurers offer a wide range of standard and non-standard extensions to their policies to meet the specific needs of their business customers.

We have 5,115 pages of rights advice for you covering 10,925 companies and organisations across 16 public & private sectors. Feel free to browse companies for this specific issue - they're all listed below - but the quickest way to find the best rights for you is by using our unique Rights Finder to access our extensive database of advice.

Start by telling us the name of the company or organisation you have an issue with.

Who do you have an issue with?

Raise it for free via Resolver